Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meeting Anna Lily


July 14th was a very exciting day this year. Our good friend Maya got a baby sister that day! Maya's mommy, our awesome pal Lisa, called us very early in the morning to say little Anna Lily was on her way, and we got to keep Maya for a whole day and night! The next day I took the girls to the hospital to meet Maya's brand new sister.

On the way up, the girls stopped for some impromptu posing on the stairs. Claire, I admire your turnout here but your toes need to be pointed and for the love, would you stand up straight!

Much better!

An exciting moment! Lisa looks great! And check out that beautiful new baby!

*love*

On the way back to the car, Maya wanted to hold hands. It was so cute, I had to make a quick grab for my camera!


Oh those girls! I hope you stay friends forever!
Love,
Mama

1 comment: