Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aunt Katie Visits


Kids,

This week we got a rare visit from my cousin, your Aunt Katie! She and your great Aunt Joyce stopped by on their way home from the airport. We haven't seen much from Katie since she moved to California (almost) a couple of years ago. I have to hand it to her - she's made it out there a lot longer than I did! Good for her!

Aunt Katie's friend Jay came over for a visit as well. Katie has to try to squeeze a lot of people into a few days when she comes through, so we are all accustomed to sharing her by now. Plus, I enjoy meeting her friends when they stop by. We cooked out and enjoyed a beautiful evening outdoors. The moonflowers were blooming like crazy, and of course I had to show them off!

Grammy and Claire

Even Claire can't resist the scent of a newly opened moonflower!

Aunt Katie!

Aunt Katie and her friend Jay, looking suspiciously like they're on honeymoon somewhere! Hmmmm, premonition or coincidence?
I guess we'll find out!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment