Monday, July 11, 2011

My 20th High School Reunion - Day 1

Well hey kids, let's talk about ME for a change, eh? A few weekends ago I had my 20th high school reunion in my home town of Slater. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long, but the calendar doesn't lie, apparently. Wow. Here are some of your mom's OLD buds from back in the day.

On the first day we got together for a couples-only dinner. Here is my old friend Curtis showing off his original Wildcat jacket! Curtis and I graduated #1 and #2 in our class and I always had a lot of respect and affection for him. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have gotten that A in Chemistry! Thanks, Curt!

Cutting up in the group photo.....

My good friend Jen. We used to dance our little feet off together. I miss that girl!

Here's the gang that made it in! It actually turned out to be almost half the class, so I'd call that a decent showing! Now you know just how tiny our class was!

From the top row: Aaron P., Tricia S., Becky U., Becky D., Curtis J., Larry C.
Middle Row: Heather S., Jeannie P. (married Aaron!), Stephanie N., Jen B., and ME
Bottom Row: Joe P., and Sam K.

Let me tell you, it feels so GOOD to get together with your old pals and still be able to laugh like you used to!!

Check out these hot mamas!!
Heather S., Jeannie P., Becky U., Stephanie N., Becky D., ME, Jen B., Tricia S.

And our guys: Aaron P., Curtis J., Sam K., Joe P., and Larry C.
More to come later....

Love,
Mama

2 comments: