Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friends and the Zoo


The last week of summer before school started was my last week of babysitting.  So I rounded up C, little L's big brother whom I babysat for over a year before he headed off to preschool full time, and we headed off to the zoo with our neighbors.

C. and Logan


Now here is a gang!  These are all the kiddos we had with us that day! 


Claire and sweet little L. 


Lots of energy in this group! 


L. and Claire on the train.


Look at that sweet face!  I don't miss how exhausting babysitting is and the constant housekeeping it requires, but I do miss that adorable little face and sweet personality.  


 A red river hog.  He looks very goblin-esque, don't you think?


One of our Asian elephants.


Our rhino.  Now if I had to guess after all my rhino spotting at The Wilds, I'd say this is actually a white rhino  because of how far down his head placement is relative to his back and his wide, flat lips.  I'll have to check the sign a little more closely next time to see if I'm right!


Fun day with friends!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment