Friday, February 19, 2010

Bedtime Reader

Claire,
.
The other day you weren't feeling well so I tucked you in bed with us. You know, because I think if a kid's going to throw up in the middle of the night they should generally have their face three inches from mine.
.
What I didn't expect, was when I came back from the bathroom you would be sitting there in bed reading your father's sports magazine.



And although I believe in an early introduction to literature, I quickly swapped the sports rag out for something a little more acceptable...

like the Avon catalog. See? Aren't you much happier this way?
.
You're welcome.
.
Love,
Mama


2 comments:

  1. Cute. Maya was reading Lorne's financial magazine the other day while trying to use the potty. What is up with these girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. That's getting her on the right track. Although I still think she will become a roller derby queen or a boxer!

    ReplyDelete