Monday, February 1, 2010

February Flashback: The Beginning



I'm constantly afraid something's going to happen to all our photo CDs and our memories will be forever lost in a flash. So I figured if I got in the habit of digging through our archives once a month and putting them into a flashback post, eventually I'll be all caught up.
.
Since this is my first flashback AND Valentine's is just around the corner, it's appropriate to begin at the beginning, no?
.

Kids, your dad and I went all the way to St. Lucia in the Caribbean to get married. We got married on November 19, 2003 - a beautiful partly cloudy morning, barefoot on the beach.







Yep, I'd do it again.

Happy Valentine's Day, baby.

2 comments:

  1. ME TOO BABY
    LOVE SKIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I feel like such a third wheel, but, I think you two are adorable...

    ReplyDelete