Sunday, February 7, 2010

Claire's Shenanigans

Claire, when you have kids I hope they crack you up as much as you and your brother do me! Of course, all your energy is sometimes a bit misdirected - like on this day when I was trying to dust the bookshelf:
You actually climbed right in there and laid down. It was just about your size! By the time I had gone running for the camera you had fallen out and here you are trying to get back up again. If your childhood memories include living in a very dusty house, I guess you'll know why.
.
But sometimes you're just plain adorable, like on this day when you decided, all by yourself, to change your babydoll's diaper. How sweet were you, laying out the changing pad and getting the bag of wipes out! Just like Mommy does it! You are so sweet.



I love you so, so much, little girl.

Mama

1 comment: