Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Snippets

And here's the rest of January in a nutshell:
Logan got to get off school for two whole days for the snow...

Of course we had lots of time with Claire's BFF, Maya. Look at them cooking together!

Maya killed me dead when she propped the giant Elmo up at the kitchen and proceeded to "feed" him.

And I love how she and Cookie Monster matched perfectly on this day!


There's Claire, shoving food into the microwave, the only cooking mechanism of her toy kitchen that she used at the time. I did catch her using the stove top today, so that's progress!


I'm not sure what's so shocking/exciting, but it cracks me up.


Claire, for about two weeks you carried around apples and ate them during every waking moment. When I broke down and bought a big bag of them, you suddenly didn't want them anymore. Of course.


mmmmmm

1 comment: