Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is That an Apatosaurus in Your Bed, or are You Just Happy to See Me?


Kids,

The other day I couldn't find you and was very concerned by the lack of noise and chaos. Someday when you are parents you will learn the hard way that silence does not always mean your children are being golden.
.
After searching the upstairs, I heard some rustling coming from the guest room (a.k.a. Grammy's Room). Fearing the worst, I barged in prepared to point fingers and chew butt.
.
One of the other things you will learn as a parent, is that your kids will sometimes surprise you. Instead of a giant mess, turned over plants and broken pictures, I found this - two kids and two dinosaurs in bed, just hanging out. I have to say, I felt a little guilty for thinking such bad thoughts about you guys!

How cute is Claire's "growling" face?
You guys got me this time...
...but I've got my eye on you.

Love,
Mama

1 comment: