Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day of School!


Logan,

I can't believe we're already at the end of your very first year of school! You have done so well this year and we're very proud of you! Part of the reason this year has been fantastic is because you have good friends on our street that ended up in the same classroom with you. What luck!
.
This is pretty much how our mornings go: After breakfast, we head outside if the weather is nice. You, the little boy I babysit and some of the other kids on the block run around like a bunch of hooligans until the bus comes!


Amy and I were able to round you kids up for a quickie snapshot. What a crew! (Note that I fuzzed out the little boy I babysit not because he is not a "regular" but because I never asked his parents if it was okay to post pictures of him! He has been part of our home for over a year now and is definitely part of the gang!)

I'm not sure what Nathan did before this picture, but it makes me laugh because Jacob is so obviously annoyed with him and I think Nathan knows it! Look at that grin!

Oh, Logan. Just typical. You were dying to be first on the bus on the last day of school, but the grownups made you guys let the girl go first! I wish I could say you were upset about school being over, or that you didn't want to leave me, but no - you were just pouting that you couldn't be first! I actually had to carry you to the bus and plant your feet on the steps! Yeesh, Logan. One of these days I suppose you'll outgrow these little tantrums of yours. How about tomorrow, okay?
.
Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment