Monday, May 24, 2010

May Flashback: The First Time....Ever I Saw Your Face

Dear Logan,

Man, that is a cheesy title but I can't help but think of that song when I look at these sonogram pictures! That, little dude, is our very first glimpse of YOU! At the time we couldn't be exactly sure what KIND of you you were going to be, but deep down I always had a hunch you were going to be a boy. (Your father kept saying girl, but I knew...) If you look at the date on the pictures, these were taken exactly 6 months before you were born! Wow, I can hardly remember what life was like without you!
.
I thought you looked like a little teddy bear in this picture.
And in these two you were my little jelly bean!


A teeny hand waving at the camera...
And here you are, just chillin' and waiting for your big day!
We couldn't wait to meet you and get to know you! You changed our lives forever the day you were born and made us parents. We love you so much. You are a miracle to us!
.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment