Sunday, October 31, 2010

Garden Gnomes

I get so excited for Halloween. I love to see you guys dressed up. I especially love when you are still little enough for me to pick out your costume myself! It's been a tradition of mine to dress you guys up and find a location that matches your costume so that I can take pictures of you looking all "authentic" and stuff. Last year was the exception, since my camera broke sometime before Halloween and I didn't get a new one until Christmas! Let me tell you, it broke my heart not to have those pictures - especially since Claire looked so adorable in her little autumn fairy costume! I will probably never recover....

Now that Logan is too old for me to dress him up (I doubt very much he'd wear the adorable monkey suit and pose in a tree holding a banana...), it's Claire's turn for a little bit of Halloween torture....I mean, fun.

With the garden taking up more and more of my time every year, this garden gnome costume was an easy decision! And how easy was it to find the right backdrop - in our own backyard!



Sweetest gnome ever!

I confess. Your hair is totally photoshopped in this picture. I loved the shot but it came out with a gigantic sunspot covering your forehead! So I made the bangs. Oh well. I still think you're cute!




And then, AND THEN when our very best ex-neighbor Valerie told me she had gotten baby Louis the matching boy version costume??? Holy crow, don't you know I almost did a backflip and demanded they come over RIGHT AWAY for a photo shoot!!

Turns out, taking pictures of two crabby toddlers isn't exactly easy, but I still think you guys looked toooooo cute together!









One day this torture will end....

But for now, you are MINE!!
muah hahahhahahahaaaaaaaa

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment