Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pink Elephants (and Witches and Super Heroes and Cowgirls) on Parade


Logan,

Your school has a Halloween parade every year and this was your first year you got to participate, since you were in the AM Kindergarten class last year. You were so excited to take your costume to school and reminded me about 100 times to pack it for you, "in a bag." As in, "Did you pack my costume, Mom? IN A BAG?" and "Don't forget to pack my costume IN A BAG on Friday." With all that reminding I couldn't forget!

Since Daddy hasn't gotten that big promotion yet, I'm still babysitting here at home. It makes it hard for me to leave during the day to do all the things I'd like to do at your school. I knew how excited you were for the parade, though, and that is why I was working behind the scenes to coordinate with Grammy so that I could run down there for a half hour while Grammy kept the babies! I wish I could do more things with you at school, but I want you to know that I'm there as much as I can be.

Here you guys come!



There's your assistant principal - or is it Batman?

I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to find you in this sea of kiddos!

There goes our friend Carter and our neighbor Colin!

SURPRISE!!

Our neighbor Jacob.

I don't know who these little Indians - ahem - Native Americans are, but they sure were cute!!

Heee - a hot dog!

Here's our cousin Jacob!

I thought the Coke machine and the Jack in the Box guy were cute...
I'm glad I got to surprise you!

Love you so much!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment