Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time to Patch the Pumpkins!

It was time for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch, and Claire was totally psyched to get going!


We've been coming here for a few years now, but this was the hottest weekend we've ever had for pumpkin patching - 81 degrees!

This first picture turned out to be my favorite of the day!


Claire was pretty fascinated by all the different sizes, shapes and colors of the pumpkins!

I feel like we've been taking pictures of Logan running around this fort forever!



But this year Claire got a chance to run around too! The last time we took Claire, she was just a little thing in her backpack. What a big girl she is now...



It wasn't a great year for pictures though. This summer has been so hot and so dry - all the pumpkins were coated in a thick layer of dust!

We stopped to play on the playground...




Even I am impressed by the towering displays of pumpkins!



And this is the only inflatable haunted house I've ever seen.

There are a few farm animals to check out....

I don't remember them having hay rides before, but I couldn't pass it up when I saw them!

Check out Skip and Logan's identical gaits...

Claire really loved the hay ride.

So did Logan!

One of the stranger angles I've achieved in a photo....it looks like Logan's head is spinning!

See all the pumpkins in the patch?

Skip can't get his losing fantasy football team out of his head!

And finally a smile - even if it is a forced one!
Until next year!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment