Saturday, October 16, 2010

October Flashback: Logan's First Halloween!

I have always loved Halloween, but I didn't start off expressing it very well! In fact Logan, for your very first Halloween I didn't dress you up at all! I just dressed you in the most "monstery" outfit you already had in your closet, which happened to be this one with the little dinosaur on it.

What kind of mother am I??

(not the first time I've asked myself that question...)

Anywho, in my defense we didn't have any friends in our old neighborhood. I didn't know the name of a single neighbor. It definitely was not like the neighborhood we live in now! Plus, I guess I didn't want to go out and spend the money on an outfit that no one but Daddy and I would see you in. Apparently the idea of a CAMERA didn't occur to me at the time. Shameful.

But you looked adorable, regardless of your terrible parenting!

My jack-o-lantering left much to be desired as well...

Oh well. I got better at it, and that's a good thing, right?

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment