Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Climbing Claire

Oh Claire, you are sure a climber these days. Every time I turn around you are somewhere you shouldn't be. Check yourself out. Here you are casually standing on the counter, going through some mail.

Who, me? Oh, I'm just looking for a wine glass....

I have to give you some credit for your technique. You don't even ask for help to get to the places you shouldn't be going anymore. See the chair at the side of the counter? You drag that thing around - and it probably weighs twice as much as you do. As much as I hate this new stage in your development, I have to admit you've got some resourcefulness.

But not a lot of sense. Like last week when I discovered you swinging --literally, swinging --from the chandelier? I could use a few less of those moments, okay? We cool?

Right, then.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment