Friday, January 29, 2010

Snips and Snails and......Ginormous Goose Eggs?

Dear Logan,
I would like to thank you for the heart attack you nearly gave me yesterday afternoon. Apparently, 424 warnings NOT to put all your weight on the keyboard tray of the computer desk were simply not enough. So when it finally gave way and you ended up slamming your head into the desk on the way down, it must have come as a total shock.
.
I'm sure if I had warned you for the 425th time, this would not have happened.
Right. My fault then.

In all honesty, I had never seen a goose egg the size of this one. Even you knew it was remarkable, because you didn't even want to see the doctor for the stated reason: "I look ridiculous!"
The doctor said this may eventually lead to two black eyes and several different colors. This will be interesting. In the meantime, let's work on your active listening skills, shall we?

Love,
Mama

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. That is the biggest goose egg I have ever seen. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT'S how it happened! I keep expecting Sprite to come home with the same kind of bruise since she seems hell bent on climbing a certain bookcase at school. So far so good.... My cell phone is going to ring now, isn't it? Feel better, Logan! Missed you, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy! That is a big ol' bump on his noggin. Wow! If he doesn't make it into Harvard, you need to remind him you warned him 400+ times not to get up there.

    ReplyDelete