Friday, January 29, 2010

Playing Dress Up

I confess. One of my favorite things about motherhood is being able to dress you guys up. There aren't a whole lot of things I DISlike about motherhood (aside from public tantrums, which you are BOTH guilty of), but I've always had a weakness for a cute kid.
.
.
(Now before you two get all worked up about having a mother who is THAT shallow, note that I said it is ONE of my favorite things. Not THE favorite thing. Not even in the top 5.) (But it does make the top 10.) (Maybe I'm shallow after all?)
.
(Nah....)


Anywho.....Claire, look how cute you are in your fall colors. Nevermind that it's January. It might not fit you next fall and it's too good of an outfit not to wear a couple more times, at least.


You wear glitter well. You love your glittery high tops.







And here we are heading out the door to church. Never mind that we go to a jeans-wearing church. Everyone dresses up their little girls anyway. You don't stick out too much.
.

Of course, for the second time in a row we were called out of service to attend to you in the nursery because of the major hysterical fit you were having. Seriously, you were supposed to be my mellow child. What gives?







Oh well. If you can't BE good at least you can LOOK good!
.
(Hopefully that will not become your life's motto!)
.
Love,
Mama







No comments:

Post a Comment