Saturday, January 9, 2010

Play Date with Maya

Back when I was working, my friend Lisa and I met and bonded over our shared disdain for our company and our jobs. We both got pregnant just a few months apart and as luck would have it, we both had little girls. Now that we're both staying at home, we get together on a weekly basis to let the girls play. I'm happy to say that Lisa is one of my best friends now, and I love to see how our little girls interact and how they are becoming friends. Now when the subject of our old job comes up, all we can do is shake our heads and agree that we are so glad not to be there anymore! I can't imagine missing out on moments like these.


Maya

Look at that sweet face!









I love Maya's eyes. They are so pretty.


This is the first time Claire actually sat down to color
instead of just throwing the crayons everywhere!


Good friends.

1 comment:

  1. And we love you guys :)

    These pictures turned out great. I love watching Claire and Maya play together, grow together and become great friends (just like us!).

    ReplyDelete