Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wine Country Gardens

We love going to Wine Country Gardens just down the highway from us. I have always said that if I could come up with my own perfect business idea, this is what I would dream up. Except it would be in Sonoma. But I have to admit, this place is as pretty as any place I know of out there.

They sell flowers....

Pineapple sage


Bi-colored salvia


They have lots of cool places to explore...

(Logan just took a time out to steal the camera...)
Mama

Grammy

Ahem....like I was saying, they have all kinds of cool places to explore...


Ummm, Claire? Where are you going with that wagon?

Oh! A stage! Why, it must be for dancing!


Hold it! Flower sniffing time!


And...where was I?

Oh, yes...


On this particular day they had run out of juice boxes in the restaurant. (Oh, I didn't mention that yet? Yes, there's a restaurant here too.) In order to avoid a near tragedy, a quick-thinking Grammy rescued lunch with some lemon slices and a sugar packet to make "lemonade." Logan was skeptical...

But oh no! During a moment of distraction Claire dove in to Grammy's yogurt and got it all over her cute shirt! This napkin addition was a moment too late.

Oh, and did I mention they also have a playground for the kids?




And a wine bar for the grownups?

Somebody pinch me!
















The view from the wine bar...

....and back to the parking lot!



Food, fun, flowers, and wine!
What a perfect day!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment