Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just July



We had a lot of rain this year for July. Must be the el nino. Or the la ninja. Or the los alamos or whatever. One night I saw this big thundercloud all back lit from the sunset and went out to snap off a few of it.






And remember when Princess Petunia Ballerina was just a little smidgin of a dog?


Well, she grew up. And up. And UP!


She's a beautiful girl, and very loving. Sometimes a little too loving. But she's learning. I love her, but I think I'm probably the only one. Most other people cringe and run the other way when she's bounding toward them! One of the neighborhood boys even cries. It's sad. She means well. She'll settle down in time.


We got another batch of babies in the birdhouse and I was on guard for ants! I didn't see a single one, but the next day when I went out to check on the babies, they were GONE! Someone came and snatched them right up! I have no idea what happened. Back to square one!

No comments:

Post a Comment