Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Logan's First Vacation - Days 1 and 2


Dear Logan,

Congratulations! This year was the first year you got to go on a real vacation! You and Daddy went out to visit Aunt Terry and Uncle Allen out in Baltimore while Claire and I stayed home. You even got to fly out on a real airplane!! For about the last year you have said you were going to be a surfer when you grew up. When you got back from vacation you said you wanted to be a surfer pilot! Good luck with that!

Here you are on the morning of your departure:

And that's the last I saw of you for a whole week! I'm going to have to rely on your story-telling skills to get through the next several posts documenting all the fun you had.

Daddy said he took this while waiting for your flight at the airport:

Apparently your cousin Andrew taught you how to play his Wii. Daddy says we are going to need to get one of these soon!

Logan: We were playing bowling. Sometimes I was Mr. T and sometimes I was Andrew.

Logan: That was when Gracie was pretending her iPod was a phone.



Logan: We were playing the Wii until my dad showed up.

Logan: We are getting ready to go to the baseball game.

Logan: Me and Gracie are eating popcorn. I made a silly frown.... Actually, that was my smile.
Mom says: I'm glad this shirt was documented in photographs, because I'm thinking the stains you got on it that day will never come out!


Uncle Allen and Grace

Logan: Me and Andrew and Gracie were at the ballgame.

Andrew

Logan: Me and Andrew and Gracie are at the ballfield. A happy day together.

Logan: That's me and Andrew and Gracie walking together (period).
Mom says: Yes, he actually told me to put the period there. And here I thought taking dictation had gone out of vogue...

No comments:

Post a Comment