Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Girl

Guess who.........
is two!!!!

Well, close enough to celebrate it anyway!


There's my sweet birthday girl!


On Saturday we invited Auntie Joyce, Uncle Bragg, Grammy and Pappy over for an Easter/2nd birthday celebration! Of course, Dora, Diego and Boots made appearances as well...


Here is Grammy coaching you on how to blow out the candles.

And here is Daddy stepping in to "help!"
And here is Mama yelling, "she's wearing white! Skip! She's wearing white!!!" as you were leaning in to the cake. And here is Daddy completely ignoring me as you laid down on your cake. As you would say, "bad Daddy!"



We interrupt this party for a brief costume change....
...carry on.
Here is Logan "helping" you with your presents! I think he liked this Dora "pack pack" almost as much as you did!



Hey, look! Daddy took a picture of me!




Pappy and I followed you all around on your new Tinkerbell Fairies tricycle!








Our house and street in bloom...


There's Logan with the "pack pack" again!
Oooo, look! Fairies!


They dance and sing and light up even!







OOoooo! Pretty tree!
I think I have photography ADHD! But I just happened to look up and see these white blooms against the beautiful blue sky and thought it would make a lovely picture!






What a great day! Happy birthday, sweet girl!
Love,
Mama

2 comments: