Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's About Bloomin' Time!


On Good Friday I woke up to a great sight - our street is coming alive. The Bradford Pear trees were all just starting to bloom....


Wake up, street!

My weeping cherry was right on the cusp of glory!



The daffodils were peaking -















I love how this one is half white and half yellow.




I tried to pick one of each type for my vase -
White, yellow, peach and white, yellow and white...



By the afternoon my cherry tree was just about in full bloom!




And so was the rest of the street!
Ahhh....one of the few things our builder did right was line the whole street with pear trees. It is really something to walk up and down our block among all those blossoms!
Happy Spring!



1 comment:

  1. THESE are the plants in your neighborhood or yard? I wish I had such beautiful colors in mine!

    ReplyDelete