Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Dear Logan,
Well, I've been told that all kids will do it at some point, but I dunno, I kind of didn't expect it from you. You, who used to go into screaming fits of rage any time anyone looked sideways at you while holding a pair of scissors in hand. You, whom I once had to take into a kiddie barber shop bathroom to "cry it out" before I could let the nice hairdresser lay a hand on you. Well, let's just say that you have overcome your fear - so much so, that you decided to blindly scissor away at your very own hair.
.
I don't even know what to call this look. I suppose you could say it's machete chic?

Nice stripe...
I don't suppose we could convince anyone that this is your natural part?

Oh, Logan. Some days you are such a mess. Good thing I love you so much.

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment