Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kota Triceratops


Last week I brought up good old Kota Triceratops from the basement playroom. This was one of Logan's Christmas presents three years ago when all he wanted in the whole world was "the dinosaur that eats the leaf!" Sadly, Kota has been quite neglected over the last year and a half or so - out of batteries and sitting quietly against the wall, waiting patiently for this day to come.


I was pretty sure all the little guys would get a kick out of it - and I was right! Kota was a major hit, even if it took her a while to warm her batteries up. She was stuck in "chewing mode" for a few hours and I was starting to get a little worried....

I shouldn't have worried, though. It wasn't long before Kota was her old self again - roaring, sneezing, "purring" and yes, even snoring if you ignore her long enough.
It sure put a smile on Claire's face!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment