Friday, November 19, 2010

The Tooth Fairy (Finally!) Visits!


Dear Logan,

Well, after a couple months of wiggling those two front teeth of yours, you finally had your big night! I had a feeling that at least one of those teeth was going to come out at last when you opened your mouth and it was sitting there practically horizontal!

wiggle, wiggle

Here's Dad going in for the yank!

"OW!"

At last, I had had enough. I asked you if you really wanted it out and when you answered in the affirmative, I grabbed a Kleenex and yanked that sucker right out of your gums!

Ain't that something?
For the record, the tooth fairy brought you $5. I guess she figured all those many days of wiggling were worth it. I'm guessing she's going to take a discount on future teeth though, unless you happen to lose a tooth in a very dramatic fashion...

...don't get any ideas.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment