Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Zoo, Part Deux


Logan had a 5-day weekend over Halloween, and with that many days to kill we really needed an outing! So, the day after Boo at the Zoo we were back to give it another go.

First we had a little lunch at the Lakeside Cafe.

Claire checking out the chimpanzees.

We met up with our neighbors who had their extended families along as well. So many kids in every direction! You guys really kept us on our toes!


Taking a little break with the chimps.

There were still quite a few flowers in bloom at the zoo.

Riding the carousel.

Once again, Claire performed her "haywalking" routine. Every now and then she tried to become part of the scenery as well.


Logan and his buddy Jacob.


Now this was a feat - trying to get a whole mess of kids to look at the camera! Here Claire is clearly contemplating jumping off the haybales.

AND she's down.

Then of course we had to wait for her to climb back up, by which time no one could be bothered to look at the camera.

This is as good as it gets.

Things were hopping in Big Cat Country.



And this zebra looked pretty surrounded by the fall colors.


Claire ALWAYS takes time to smell the roses. That's my girl!

Every now and then Logan would give me a break and push little Lindie for me.

Checking out the bugs.

Butterflies!

The look on Claire's face clearly indicates "I'm done."

One more quickie shot of Logan and we were outta there!
I'm so glad you guys love the zoo!!

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. Logan, you're becoming quite a fantastic young man and I'm very proud of you. Claire, I might be a tad bit biased but I think you're the most adorable girl that I've ever seen. That picture of you on the bench is the single best snapshot EVER.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look kids! Daddy commented! I'm so proud of him! Love you, Daddy!

    ReplyDelete