Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Here and There

One day Logan came off the school bus with this nasty looking injury. I was so mad when he told me it happened because someone yanked his arm and caused him to fall into the seat, that I took this picture and was just about to send it off to the transportation department, along with a scathing email, until I asked a few more questions about it.

Turns out, Logan, you were crawling around on the floor of the school bus and messing around with another kid. While I believe you that the kid yanked your arms out from under you - what do you expect to happen when you make choices like that? Well, now we know, right?
Behave!

Wow, now that is a hug!

Let's try that again....
Much better!


Another self-portrait.

Claire coloring. See that crazy hair? Get used to it, kid. It's in your genes, straight from Mommy.

But, you're looking especially well-coiffed on this morning!
Love you guys!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment