Monday, November 15, 2010

Maya's Princess Party


This month Maya had her third birthday and we were invited over for a princess party! I got Claire dressed up in her best party-wear and we were on our way!



I got lucky and caught this super-sweet moment between besties. Aw, you guys!!

Maya trying to get that stubborn candle out!

Claire inching in for the assist...

Maya holding court at the royal princess table!

Taking a moment to chase some bubbles outside...

Blow, Lisa, blow!!

"Hullo? Prince Charming? Can you come over?"


That's one sweet birthday girl!


Meanwhile....still keeping an eye out for Charming....
Happy birthday, Maya! I sure love these girls!

Mama

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys could be here to help us celebrate. Love these two darlings, I don't think they could be any cuter ;)

    ReplyDelete