Friday, March 12, 2010

Claire's New Look for Spring

Claire,
It's no secret I have toddler hair envy. Every time I see a tiny girl in pigtails or braids go by I am dying to try it out on you. The other day Lisa convinced me I could probably give pigtails a go. I had to wrestle you down to the floor to do it (is that wrong?), but I'm so glad I did because look how adorable you are!




So cute. I got better at it today. I distracted you with a little toothbrushing while I was figuring out where to part your hair. It worked pretty well.




(Ignore your wet shirt. I just scrubbed off some cookie.)


Oh! The cuteness! Now just wait till I try my hand at french braiding. (I might have to knock you out completely for that.)
.
I love you!
.
Mama






4 comments:

  1. I was totally going to suggest tooth brushing till I scrolled down and saw that. Her hair looks so cute. I wish I had a tip for you on the french braiding, but I don't know how to french braid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I knew you could do it :) It looks adorable. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Sprite has a ton of hair and I still can't part it. (Really. Her teachers have told me not to bother and just bring in some rubber bands so they can do it for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Give Claire a kiss from her Auntie Dee!! :)

    ReplyDelete