Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swing is in the Air!

I say this every spring, but man does it feel great to finally be able to be outside again! Especially since this was my first winter staying home with you kids. There were days when this house felt more like a padded cell than a home. (Actually, I think there may have been a few times when a padded cell may have been preferable.) (Love you.) (Mean it.)
Do you know how hard it is to push a swing and then get the camera immediately up for a perfectly centered picture? Next to impossible, I'm tellin' ya.
But, I had to capture the look on your face, even if it did take me 47 shots to do it.



I love that you love being outside.






You do realize you are not allowed to get any bigger, right?

Stay sweet forever. I love you.

Mama

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. Those swing shots are hard aren't they.

    And Claire listen to your mom and stay sweet and little forever. It is required of both you and Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned how beautiful my baby girl is? Has that come up????

    ReplyDelete