Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite!


I'm so happy we picked this neighborhood to live in. Yesterday when I came home from the store there were some neighborhood families outside flying their kites. So of course we had to crash their kite party! This year we got a really cool dragon kite.





After a while, the kids were all playing in the creek and the dads were all flying kites! Isn't that always the way? Skip is the Dragon Warrior.

Princess Petunia Ballerina enjoyed her day outside too!


Princess tackling Logan. Sadly, that shirt was a casualty. I even bought it a size bigger for next year. Drat.


Furball!

I thought we had the coolest kite ever, but I dunno, this flying pirate ship kicks some serious butt!
Impromptu kite flying party!




Princess attempting to slay the dragon.




Here comes our good friend Jacob. He and his dad were out flying their kite too.


What can I say? My heart is melting.




No comments:

Post a Comment