Sunday, August 15, 2010

Logan's Vacation - A Day at the Beach!

Logan,

On your last day of vacation you guys all hit up Ocean City, Maryland for a day at the beach. This was your very first time seeing the ocean! Daddy said the water was really cold so you guys mainly played in the sand and walked the boardwalk.




I can't believe I wasn't there to take your first beach pictures!


According to Daddy, you met this little girl and played with her for quite a while. You guys look adorable together!

I never went to Ocean City growing up. Looking at this picture I can see why. My family was never big on crowds! But, it looks like a ton of fun!

Uncle Allen



They had a lot of costumed characters walking the boardwalk the day you all went. Daddy said you went up to Spongebob and said, "I just LOVE your show!"
Only you!
I'm so glad you had a great time on your very first vacation!

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment