Sunday, August 22, 2010

Maya Came to Stay!

Claire,

Earlier this month our good friends Lisa and Maya came to spend a few days with us while they were having some work done to their home. On the first day we took you guys out for frozen custards at our favorite custard joint, Fritz's. Needless to say, when we returned home you guys needed a bath! We filled up the big tub and threw you in. You guys are so adorable together!




It's so cute to see you having fun and interacting together. It sure makes it easy on Lisa and I!

Maya got into your bedroom and dug out these slippers. They were hand-me-downs that I had tucked inside a drawer somewhere - I still don't know exactly where she found them!!

I suggested we paint Maya's toenails, and to my surprise, she actually sat still while her mommy went to work!

Now those are some cute feet!!
I hope you guys stay friends for a long, long time!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun. We'll have to have a sleepover again sometime.

    ReplyDelete